BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTERING AND MAKING PAYMENT FOR THE TOUR, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO, THE TERMS SET BELOW.
- Acceptance. By indicating your acceptance of this Agreement and Waiver, you are affirming that you have read this Agreement and Waiver and fully understand its terms. You and the Participant are giving up substantial rights, including the right to sue. “Participant” means each natural or legal person who has applied (by himself or herself or through their parent or legal guardian) using a registration form to be a participant in the tour / event and who has paid the relevant fees and expenses for participation in the tour. You acknowledge that you are agreeing to this Agreement and Waiver freely and voluntarily and intend by your acceptance to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. Since the participant is a minor, you certify that you are the participant’s parent or guardian and agree to this waiver and release from liability on behalf of the participant.
- Authority to Register and/or Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to DreamBig Events that you have full legal authority and capacity to complete the registration for the Tour including this Agreement and Waiver, on behalf of the person for who you are registering. As used in this Agreement and Waiver (a) DreamBig Events means and includes its partners, licensor, and any and all subsidiaries, affiliated entities or entities that control, are controlled by, or are under each of their officers, employees, contractors and all other agents affiliated with DreamBig Events. To the extent permitted by law, each person agreeing to this Agreement and Waiver on behalf of another registered party (including, without limitation, any minor) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold DreamBig Events from any liability, claim, demand, cause of action, damage, loss or expense (including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees).
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that the use of DreamBig Events services is at your sole risk and DreamBig Events is making no representation or warranty or providing any guarantee or assurance to you in relation to the tour or your participation in the same.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DreamBig Events and all other persons associated with the Tour, from all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way connected with (a) the participation of the participant in the event or (b) any violation by you or the participant of any terms of this agreement and waiver, the terms and conditions that are separately provided to you or the participant or the code of conduct governing the participants.
- Assumption of risk. In consideration of the acceptance of your registration and participation in the event, you assume full and complete risk and responsibility for any discomfort, illness, injury, or accident which may occur to or from the event. You understand that participating in the event may be hazardous, and that you should not enter and participate unless you are in sufficient physical condition. You acknowledge and agree that the event may be held over public facilities open to the public and upon which hazards are to be expected. You also acknowledge and agree that participation in the event may carry with it certain inherent risks and dangers that cannot be eliminated completely ranging from risk of minor discomfort to catastrophic injuries including permanent disability and death. You are aware of and assume all risks associated with participating in the tour, including, without limitation, risks of permanent injury or death due to obstacles, contact with other participants, acts or omissions of other participants, effect of weather, traffic and conditions of any road.
- Fitness. You represent and warrant that the participant is in proper condition to participate in the Tour and has no medical condition that would make participation in the Tour more hazardous. You understand that no medical care may be available, but if it is, you assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of your participant’s participation in the Tour. Your participant agrees to observe and obey all posted rules and warning, to follow any instructions or directions provided to you by DreamBig Events at the Tour Venues. You understand and agree that the participant is responsible for taking care of personal belongings during the Tour. Neither DreamBig Events or the Tour coordinator is responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged, or stolen during the Tour. You understand and agree that the Tour organizer reserves the right to cancel the Tour in the event of extreme weather(including, but not limited to heat, earthquakes, fires, storms lightning and floods) accidents, acts of terrorism, military conflicts or riots. In the event of such cancellation or any other cancellation for any reason, there will be no refund of your payment unless authorized and paid by the Tour organizer.
- Release and Waiver of Liability. You hereby waive, release, covenant not to sue and forever discharge DreamBig Events and all other persons associated with the tour, for all liabilities, claims, actions, or damages that you may have against them arising with the registration and/or participation in the Tour. DreamBig Events shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or other exemplary damages. DreamBig Events will not be liable for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine, terrorist act, an Act of God and any other cause whatsoever in the Tour and all such loss or expenses will be borne by the client. You agree not to hold DreamBig Events responsible for any liability claims, arising from any deficiency of service or default by a third- party supplier/ contractor such as bus, hotel, restaurants, coach, etc. or inclement weather or playable conditions.
- Severability. You expressly agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable law, and if any of part of this Agreement and Waiver is held to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason whatsoever, the unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified and replaced by a provision that approximates the intent and economic effect of the whole unenforceable provision and the Agreement and Waiver can be amended accordingly.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and Waiver shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. In case of any dispute between the Participant and the Organisers, the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to such dispute.