The terms used in these Terms and Conditions for Tour Participation have the following meanings unless other written agreements have been made in this respect.
– “Participant” means each natural or legal person who has applied (by himself or herself or through their parent or legal guardian) using a Registration Form to be a participant in the Tour and who has paid the relevant fees and expenses for participation in the Tour and accepted (in writing or electronically) the Agreement and Waivers associated with the Tour.
– “Tour” means an organised tour of US universities, University Camps and Tournaments, governed by a pre-determined itinerary, organised by the Organiser .
– “Registration Form” means the form by which a potential participant applies to be a Participant in the Tour.
– “Organisers” means DreamBig Events, a division of Sara Consulting Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore.
2.1 A person wishing to participate in the event should submit an application for this purpose. Application to participate should be made using an Online Application Form which is available through the online application page of the Organisers.
2.2 The applicant represents and warrants to the Organisers that the data supplied on the application form, including data about the applicant’s duly authorised representative and contact information, are complete and correct. The applicant shall be solely responsible and liable for any incorrect or incomplete data provided to the Organisers or unauthorised signatures and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organisers from any losses, damages, claims or liabilities.
2.3 The Organizer will enter the data obtained from the Applicant in a database kept by them for this purpose. By submitting an application, the Applicant authorises the use and storage of the data supplied by him/her. The Organisers may use this data for the organisation and processing of the Tour, as well as publication related purposes through any catalogue, website, newsletter, email alerts or advertisements, for any marketing and cross selling purposes etc.
2.4 The Organisers reserve the right to refuse an application as they see fit in their sole discretion.
3.1 The Tour fees in USD are payable to the Organisers within Five (5) calendar days of receipt of an invoice after acceptance of the application by the Organisers.
3.2 Tour Fee Inclusions: The Tour Fees cover the following:
– Pick-up from the arrival airport (Newark International Airport or San Francisco International Airport) and drop-off at departure airport (Newark International Airport or San Francisco International Airport) in the USA
– Three daily meals consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the Tour
– Accommodations on a twin sharing basis
– Road travel within the USA as determined by the itinerary of the Tour Program
– Consultant-led tours of campuses
– All seminar sessions at campuses
– Special evening information and activity sessions
– Tour Participation Fees for designated Camps during the Tour Program
– Participation Fees for designated Tournaments during the Tour Program
– Sightseeing, subject to feasibility of all prevailing factors
3.3 The Tour fees do not include travel to and from the USA, visa processing fees, medical expenses, insurance premium or any other costs and expenses which are not explicitly set out in 3.2 above.
3.4 Each Participant must obtain his/her own medical and travel insurance.
4.1 All requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the payment receipt.
4.2 Any refund of the Tour Fees upon receipt of a cancellation request made by the Participant shall be subject to the following:
– If the request is received before 15th April 2019 – After deduction of 25% of the Tour Fees
– If the request is received between 15th April 2019 and 31st May, 2019 – After deduction of 50% of the Tour Fees
– after 31st May, 2019 – No Refund
4.3 In the event of any force majeure circumstances not in the control of the Organisers (such as war, crime, riots, protests, natural disaster, political turmoil, etc.), the refund will be made after adjusting for expenses incurred for the Tour.
4.4 All refunds shall be processed after deducting a $200 administration processing fee.
5.1 The obligation to obtain a visa or travel permit to the USA is solely that of the Participant and the Organiser is not responsible to obtain such visa or travel permit. The Organiser does not guarantee the Participant any entry into USA and any denial of entry in the USA by the immigration or other governmental authorities shall be at the sole risk of the Participant.
5.2 The Participant must ensure that he/she is fit for the purpose of travel and the Tour. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser will not be held responsible for any injury, harm, illness, discomfort or accident that may occur during the Tour (including as a result of the travel, accommodation, food, games, events etc) and that the Participant is undertaking the Tour entirely at his/her sole risk.
5.3 The Participant also acknowledges that there may be changes in the travel itinerary for a variety of reasons, some of which may also be beyond the control of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to change any schedule or part of the itinerary without consulting the Participant. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible to the Participant or any other person for any such changes.
5.4 The Participant agrees that Organiser does not represent or warrant or assure that the Participant will be provided admission by or any grant or scholarship by any educational institution, school, college, university or vocational institution or association in USA as a result of participating in any Tour.
5.5 Each Participant will comply with the code of conduct that is set out by the Organiser and be fully responsible for all costs and consequences as a result of non-compliance of the same.
5.6 Each Participant re-acknowledges and re-confirms the terms and conditions of the Agreement and Waiver that was signed electronically at the time of the only registration process.
6.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
6.2 In case of any dispute between the Participant and the Organisers, the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to such dispute.